General Pest Control Services
- Ant types vary widely in our area from simple carpenter ants to pharoah and fire ants. This is why we have six different products for treating the various types of ants specific to your home.
- Often mistakenly known as water-bugs or Palmetto bugs, American Roaches are on average, about 4 cm in length. They move very quickly and can trigger asthma in some people.
- Most commonly known for the loud chirping of the male crickets that keeps people up at night. They are a very common food for other predators, such as spiders and scorpions.
- Common prey include but are not limited to crickets, beetles, and roaches. Stings are not usually not deadly in humans, but can seriously harm small children and elderly.
- Some are harmless; some are not. We treat your home for all types of spiders and even remove their unsightly webs. No more having to worry about becoming an immediate ninja because you walked into one.
- Though they don’t really crawl in your ear (urban myth), they aren’t fun to have around. Let us get rid of them for you.
- Eats everything from sugar, coffee and plaster to book bindings, paper, glue and even hair. Not harmful to humans but such a nuisance.
- For wasps that are nesting on the exterior of your home and are reachable from the ground, we will take of them for you. Be sure that your technician is aware of them.
- Depending on the species, bites from a centipede can be very dangerous for children, elderly people and those with allergies to bee stings.
- Can damage furniture, clothing, carpets and blankets. Not harmful to most people but some may have reactions to the hairs found on the bodies of larvae.
Call us for pricing!
- If bed bugs are found, we treat the whole house to prevent spreading. (We also recommend the use of a treated zip-able mattress slipcover to help kill bedbugs at the source.)
- If the bees are attached to a structure we offer a service after treatment for an additional cost to remove the hive, patch the structure and even re-texture it. *Re-painting not included.
Ticks & Fleas
- We treat the entire home for fleas and ticks. (Including the carpets.) If one of your animals has fleas or ticks, we also recommend purchasing a medicated shampoo to treat the animal so that the home treatment can be effective.
- German roaches can be incredibly difficult to get rid of, but with our protocol guidelines and aggressive weekly treatments. Some of our customers have been free of German roaches in just two weeks! We will strive to get them taken care of in as little time as possible.
Aggressive Scorpion Control
- Night time black light treatment to find where scorpions are coming from and treat the issue directly at the source of their nest.
Wasp (New Development)
- Wasps can be dangerous. For new developments of wasp colonies we are able to treat and remove the issue.
Mice & Rats
- Mice and rats can carry infectious diseases and are able to damage electrical wiring and wood structures. We work to remove them from the inside of the home as well as prevent them from getting in.
- Got termites? Unsure if what you’re seeing is termite damage to your home? As part of the TruForce Termite Division we specialize in termite identification and treatment. Our Termite Technicians will help you find the most effective way to treat or prevent termites in and around your home.